The world is experiencing the evolution of Smart Cities thanks to advances in technology and the proliferation of Internet-connected devices. Successful smart cities leverage digital information and communication technologies (ICTs) and other means to foster economic growth, maintain public infrastructure, create sustainability initiatives, advance the delivery of city services and most important improve public safety and security.
BEC’s vision for Smart Cities centered on delivering next generation public safety and smart city technologies to combine disparate systems and make them accessible in real-time, ultimately enabling better resource utilization, revolutionizing how cities locate, mitigate and prevent safety issues.
• Municipal and City-Wide Video Surveillance
• Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) systems
• Instant Access to DEMS (Digital Evidence Management Systems)
• Live Streaming from In-Vehicle Video Systems
• Mobile Data Broadband for Multimedia Applications and Services