The BEC RidgeWave® S518 5GHz Sector Antenna is a 4×4 dual-polarity MIMO sector antenna specially designed for use with the BEC 4700FWB, RidgeWave® 5GHz Base Station. The S518 operates at a high gain of 18 dBi in unlicensed bands from 5150-5850MHz with a 65 Deg. Beamwidth for exceptional RF performance in PtMP Base station applications.
- Weatherproof Design for Outdoor Environments
The UV-resistant enclosure is IP65 rated to withstand extreme weather conditions including sunlight, frost, snow, rainfall, and humidity for years of dependable operation.
- Superior Wireless Performance
4×4 MIMO Dual-Pol Sector Antenna provides high gain 18dBi and a wide beamwidth for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
- Complete Mounting Kit
This sector antennas come with heavy-duty stainless-steel tilt-and-swivel mounting brackets for simple, quick are secure installation. The kit includes four shielded low loss LMR 200 N Male to N Male cable assemblies for increased performance.
- Frequency Range: 5150 ~ 5850MHz
- Polarization: Dual-Pol ± 45°
- Gain: 18 x 4 dBi
- VSWR: less than 1.6 dB
- Input Impedance: 65 ± 5°
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 7 ± 2°
- Vertical Beamwidth: 7 ± 2°
- Front to Back Ratio: > 28dB
- Maximum Power: 50W
- Connector Interface: 4 x N-Female
- Rated Wind Velocity: 140km/h (87mph)
- Dimensions: 1000(L) x 128(W) x 58(T) mm
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.71lbs)
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°~140°F)