4G/LTE Outdoor Router
Model: MX-200A ODU
Carrier Network Certification: Major carriers certified
*Not generally available. Specialized product builds to order.
The BEC MX-200A-ODU is an industrial-grade 4G/LTE Outdoor Router designed for mission-critical operation in rugged, harsh environments. The MX-200A-ODU is a Category 6 device supporting LTE Advanced and Carrier Aggregation with 2 Gigabit ports, RS-232 serial console for SCADA applications. The IP-68 rated enclosure will withstand dirt, harmful ingress of water, humidity and extreme temperatures for years of dependable operation. The Embedded high gain MIMO directional antenna provides improved signal quality, increased signal range, and coverage across multiple frequency bands. Physical size and weight (under 4lbs) were key design considerations, thus the MX-200A-ODU can be mounted directly on exterior walls, chimneys, lightweight poles and used for retrotting applications such as the replacement of older generation wireless technology.
- High Performance and support for Multiple LTE Frequency Bands
- Category 6 UE, data rates of up to 300Mbps (DL)/50Mbps (UL)
- Advanced IP networking functionalities including bridge and router modes
- Support for most North America LTE bands
- Multiple MIMO antenna options for maximum bandwidth and service coverage
- Lightweight, compact and unobtrusive design
- Designed for challenging/rugged deployments
- Patented Dual-Pol dual polarization antenna technology ensures faster and ecient bi-directional transmission.
- Certified Carrier Network: Major carriers certified
Product Major Applications:
- Oil and Gas
- Manufacturing Plants
- Remote Connectivity
For more information about pricing and purchasing, please fill out the form below. Our sales representative will contact you back expeditiously!
Or simply just contact us through PHONE: 972.422.0877 ext. 1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org