The BEC WWAN Failover Manager is a high-performance 4G/LTE fixed wireless platform purpose-built for high availability, mission-critical resilience, and secure wireless connectivity. The WWAN Failover Manager features such as Dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, automated failover and RS-232 serial console/terminal server for Out-of-Band Management (OOBM).
Intelligent Business Continuity
- Actively monitor primary and backup connection for fully automated failover
- Ensure “Always-on” connectivity, reduce operation downtime and revenue loss
Designed for Rapid Deployment
- Small footprint, easily mounted discretely anywhere
- Can serve as the primary connection in lieu of fixed-line delays or for pop-up connectivity
Industrial Grade Design
- Extended Temperature Range/Flexible Input Voltage selection
- Class I Division 2 Certified for hazardous environments
Carrier Grade Management
- Cloud-Based device management to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely
- Console port for secure cellular out of band access to your network equipment
For more information about pricing and purchasing, please fill out the form below. Our sales representative will contact you back expeditiously!
Or simply just contact us by PHONE: 972.422.0877 ext. 1 Email: email@example.com