According to Aberdeen Group’s Field Service 2012: GPS and Fleet Management, companies are increasingly embracing the GPS tracking technology and Fleet Management service to ensure the highest levels productivity and services, and enhance safety and operations. BEC GPS Tracking and Fleet Management service integrated fully in the BECloud® empowered operators/providers not only to maximize fleet efficiencies & performance and meet customer’s expectations, but also monitor and manage the BEC MXConnect 4G/LTE Series device over a secure wireless (cellular) connection. This value-added service provides a seamless connection between drivers and dispatchers for delivery information exchange in real-time to minimize delivery errors. This management system also tracks fuel consumption, miles driven, engine fault codes, and more to reduce unnecessary costs; measures driver’s behaviors; and proactively monitors vehicle fleet maintenance to improve driver and traffic safety.
• Secure and easy-to-use cloud-based management Web portal
• Visibility into Vehicle, Asset Location and Movement
• Real-Time Vehicle Status and Live E-mail Alerts
• Advanced Fleet Vehicle Reports
• Efficient communication between driver and dispatchers