PRODUCT EVALUATION REQUEST FORM FOR
AT&T PARTNER EXCHANGE SOLUTION PROVIDERS
BEC’s Risk-Free evaluation program is designed specifically for AT&T Partner Exchange Solution Providers, allowing streamline access to BEC product evaluations to ensure products’ performance meet service and application requirements prior to approval.
Please follow the procedure below to promptly receive the unit for evaluation:
- Please complete all required fields and select Submit, alternatively you can “Click Here” to download the from in PDF format and submit
via fax @ (972)422-0886 or via email: email@example.com
- BEC Representative may contact you to verify the information. Upon approval, evaluation unit is shipped via ground at BEC’s expense to domestic address. Customers are responsible for any duties and taxes incurred. Upon shipment, the customer will receive an electronic confirmation for the order.
- Evaluation term is 30 days. This allows for transit time to and from customer’s facility and ample time for product review and testing.
- Customer agrees to pay BEC the MSRP price for any or all equipment that is lost or not returned within 30 days.
- If customer decides to keep the product, they may request an invoice by contacting BEC representative.
- If customer decides to return the product, they agree to follow these directions:
a. contact the BEC representative for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#).
b. Include RMA# on return package and pay all return shipping charges. If shipped from outside the USA, customer must include a commercial invoice that states the products are “of USA origin being returned as samples.”
c. Return all items within 30 days of the initial purchase order date.
If you agree to these terms please sign, date and return this form to BEC. Your evaluation request will be processed upon receipt and acceptance of this form. Please note that all fields must be filled out for this request to be processed.