RidgeWave® 7000 R26
The RidgeWave® by BEC 7000 R26 MaxRange Gigabit LTE Outdoor router adapts LTE Category 18 technology capable of delivering peak data rates of 1.2 Gbps downlink and 150 Mbps uplink, making it the fastest commercially available outdoor LTE router today.
Operators seeking to accelerate and simplify the deployment of new applications and services over public carrier networks or private networks across licensed spectrum assets, shared spectrum (CBRS) need to look no further. Purpose-built for reliability, the 7000R26 incorporates a ruggedized enclosure, industrial-grade components built to handle extreme temperatures, moisture, and dust for mission-critical connectivity in the harshest environments. Performance is no exception with Gigabit Ethernet Interface, PoE (Power over Ethernet), and high-gain 4X4 MIMO antenna technology for increased capacity, higher throughput, and extended coverage.
It’s designed for applications and use cases,
- Oilfield, mining, construction job site connectivity
- Backhaul for community Wifi hotspot
- Utility distribution automation
- Public Safety video surveillance
- Primary or secondary broadband for offices, factories & campuses.
- Temporary / Rapid network deployment