RISK-FREE PRODUCT EVALUATION REQUEST FORM
BEC’s Risk-Free evaluation program is designed specifically for our regional service provider partners, allowing streamlined access to BEC product evaluations to ensure products’ performance meet service and application requirements prior to approval.
Please follow the procedure below to promptly receive the unit for evaluation:
- Please complete all required fields and select submit the form online.
- A BEC Representative may contact you to verify the information. Upon approval, the evaluation unit is shipped via ground at BEC’s expense for domestic address and FedEx Economy Air for international. Customers are responsible for any duties and taxes incurred. Upon shipment, the customer will receive an electronic confirmation of the order.
- Evaluation term is 30 days. This allows for transit time to and from customer’s facility and ample time for product review and testing.
- Customer agrees to pay BEC the MSRP price for any or all equipment that is lost or not returned within 30 days.
- If customer decides to keep the product, they may request an invoice by contacting BEC representative.
- If customer decides to return the product, they agree to follow these directions:
a. contact the BEC representative for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#).
b. Include RMA# on return package and pay all return shipping charges. If shipped from outside the USA, customer must include a commercial invoice that states the products are “of USA origin being returned as samples.”
c. Return all items within 30 days of the initial purchase order date.
If you agree to these terms please fill this form and submit to BEC. Your evaluation request will be processed upon receipt and acceptance of this form. Please note that all fields must be filled out in order for the request to be processed.